What You Never Knew Windex Would Do
We had a little mishap in our home last week, actually we had a couple mishaps last week one with lip gloss and the couch and the other with a bottle of nail polish. While the lip gloss stain on my loveseat is still a work in progress, luckily I could flip the cushions over and remove one of the throw pillows temporarily. I am thrilled to report the nail polish on the carpet is a distant memory due to my new life saving buddy, good ol’ Windex!
So what else can Windex do besides that streak free shine you’ve come to adore?
- Remove Stains Even remove nail polish from carpet! Simply apply Windex to stain blot with white washcloth then scrub in circular motion until stain is gone! Viola!!
- Cleans Jewelry That’s right make it shine like it did under those beautiful trick lights in the jewelry store. I swear they have special bulbs, I need in my home! Pour about 1/2 a cup in a microwave safe bowl, place in microwave for 20 to 30 seconds, remove then place jewelry in bowl for 15 minutes. Remove jewelry rinse it off and bling, bling all sparkly!
- Removes Rings This would’ve been so helpful to know before I had Alyse I could not get my wedding rings off they were seriously thinking about cutting them off…uh NO!! Windex not only lubricates but also restricts the capillaries to make it easier to remove a stuck ring.
- Bug Repellant I will be trying this one out as soon as possible since I love opening my doors and windows! Just spray on the entry points to home and the bugs will be warded off as the are deterred by the aroma.
- All Purpose Cleaner This one isn’t too crazy but Windex can be used for just about everything! From a Granite cleaner to the tile cleaner, use it on the interior of the car or as a solid degreaser on the stove.
This blue bottle is truly good for so many spots around the home I’m not even sure why I have so many other bottles for this and that?
So this is Alyse and her wonderful manicuring skills she was super proud to come show me what she had been doing while I was making lunch. I don’t even know where she found this bottle of Tangerine Twist? I swear she has sonar capabilities for all things messy!! Although I was say for a two and a half year old she’s got mad skills!